Marketing With Digital Video Today Is a Must
Here at Total Exposure Entertainment Marketing, we believe that providing the best quality services with great value is the way that business should be done. Video is no exception. TEEM LLC will work with you one on one to bring top quality video directly into your marketing plan. If SEO is important to your marketing plan, TEEM LLC will happily SEO your professional video for greater search engine visibility.
You may be asking yourself why you need video now when you never needed it before? Well here are some statistics…
- YouTube’s Vice President of Global Content Robert Kyncl said that video would soon be 90% of Internet traffic.(Forbes, 2012)
- Affluent consumers prefer video and search to other digital advertising formats, as 41% of affluent online shoppers reported to eMarketer that they took an action after seeing one of these two ad formats. (eMarketer, August 2011)
- In December of 2010, 88.6 million people watched online video on an average day in, up 32 percent from December 2009. The average American spent more than 14 hours watching online video in December, up 12 percent over the previous year and streamed a record 201 videos, an 8 percent increase.(Comscore, February 2011)
- Forbes Insight found that 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page. 80% of executives are watching more online video today than they were a year ago. (Forbes Insight, December 2010)
- Over 90% of shoppers surveyed found video useful in making purchase decisions, according to a study of Swimwear Boutique customers. (Internet Retailer, October 2010)
- 96% of online shoppers watch online video. (Comscore, August 2010)
- According to Cisco, video will increase from 30% of Internet traffic to 90% of Internet traffic by 2013. (Cisco, 2010)
- Video views doubled from 14.8 billion to 33.2 billion between January 2009 and December 2009. 86.5% of all US Internet users watched online video during the month. The average viewer watched 187 videos and 12.7 hours of online video during the month. (Comscore, February 2010)
- A minute of video is worth 1.8 million words according to Dr. James McQuivey. (Omnivideo, January 2009)
Using Digital Video is Important for Business and Will Only Become More Important in the Future. Video is Stated to be one of the Most Relevant Forms of Communication and a Preferred Method of Taking in Information for Many.
Be Sure to Visit Our Video Gallery and Our Video Pricing Page